Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time of your life....

"...nakinagara...aruku...hitoribocchi no yoru..."

Nemo was singing some classic item with his sharp voice. He just look around the audience. Marcelo was sleeping. He was quite tired of the long trip. Camellia was trying to enjoy, but it was out of reach for her. Sayyaf unexpectedly listening to the song. Perhaps, it was his favorites one. Stangeana was certainly enjoying the song, but Tamarind was again clueless. As he was not a native, it was kind of torture for him. Lolita was the concentrating less on the song and more on what nemo was doing.

"Great!!" She clapped once the song was complete. She was about to ask for another song from nemo, but when she saw his next move, she abandoned the plan.

"How was that?"

"It was really nice Nemo. You really sing better than those trained singers"

"Oh...not really. They are way better than me. I am just an amateur haphazard singer."

"Doesn't seem so"

He blushed, "May be...but it's everything for me."

"It's good to have a some passion in life, else the life gets boring"

"How do you make your life interesting then?"

"I do not any specific hobby...but I generally believe in enjoying life with all its ends"

"So, you love scuba diving a lot, hnn?"

"Yeah, but i just enjoy it like other stuff like music,food, traveling, etc."

"I love roaming around this beautiful Mariana trench. Really beautiful!!!"

"Me too!!! Bonin is pretty small and quite boring compared to Mariana. Mariana is just great!!"

"I used to visit Bonin with my father Marlin to visit some relative. It's sad place. Mariana is happening."

"They say Indian ocean is really awesome. I really want to visit there once"

"Is it? I am not sure. We might go there some day. May be Marcelo and Sayyaf come up with some"

"Tell me one thing Nemo, what is 'Nemo'?"

"Oh...my dad told me hat it means 'None' in some language"

"What?? That is so strange!!!"

"But true!!"

Nemo was enjoying time of his life until Sayyaf came into the picture.

"There is some typhoon about to hit the sea. We should rush for shelter....Hurry up stangi!!!"

Typhoon?? Yes typhoon....It was indeed a typhoon to come, at least for Nemo. How to face it was the only question left for him now...

No comments:

Post a Comment