Thursday, September 2, 2010

That mundane fact....

"Sorry for disturbing you lovebirds!!! I really never meant to!!"

No price for guessing the owner of this statement. Nemo was, for a moment thought what could be exact reaction for such a nasty quote, but finding stangie out of reach, he decided upon moving ahead.

Typhoon was really creating a chaos in the small island of Izu. Broken houses, disturbed walls, pier was totally damaged...view was horrific on the ground. However, below the ground, it was alright.

"See, I survived!!!" Tamarind cried with cheer "This was the deadliest one ever and I survived!!"

"All survived bro" Lolita.

"Yeah...yeah....you all survived", Tamarind was making a strange face, "and specially Cammie....she was not used to these circumstances, and yet she survived....good work Cammie!!!" 

Camellia, well, was certainly not happy with this comment. He angrily looked at Marcelo, but he was trying to avoid her face and looking at sayyaf for help. Sayyaf just laughed a bit.

He suddenly saw nemo running around looking for something.

Nemo was worrying about stangie. She was missing. Before anyone could realize, he rushed immediately across the cave and started looking for her.

"Stangieeeeee......!!!!"he cried with all his might....."Stangeana.....!!!!"

Rest of those realized quite late and they started searching for her.

Nemo was out of senses....he was searching her restlessly...from one cave to other, from one shrub to another, from one trench to another..... 

"sta..n..." his throat was dried crying her name.

Suddenly he saw something.

Stangie.....

She was missing and looking for correct path.She suddenly found a pathfinder.

"Oh my god...are you alright??" he yelled "Where you had been?"

Stangie found that strange. She was in a better condition than Nemo. He was totally looked exhausted and perhaps his left fin was wounded. May be he bumped against some stone in between.

"I am alright dear. You have hurt yourself in my search. Where are the others?"

"Donno. I found you missing and just thought for finding you out....i totally forgot to tell them"

"Ohh!!! But you should not have injured yourself for me" she was looking at his left fin.

"I could not see anything else stangie.It was just you. You don't know how much I.....I...."

He had his heart in his throat....he first thought of swallowing rest of the words. But how long he could have avoided that? How far he could have kept his emotions concealed? If he could not not do it now, then?

"What are you thinking about? Tell her that", I screamed loudly. I could not stop myself.

"But she had never shown any interest in me before. She would surely say no. What if she stop talking again. What if she...."

"What if you don't tell her? You'll always feel that you had the chance to tell her your emotions, but you didn't.
You will not be able to forgive yourself in future about this incident. Don't be coward...Face that....God help those who help themselves...break the ice for once...talk to her with confidence....forget about what will happen later....." I told him in clear words.

Nemo clammed up a bit, and told her something that he always wanted to tell her, "You don't know how much I like you!!"

Sigh....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment