Wednesday, September 8, 2010

あんちClimax!!!

6:30 AM, Okinawa Harbor

Taro Harano & Miyomi Mutaguchi are fishing. Taro starts singing....

"....teripon dun me hasane wari.....meribon machari macharne wari....." completes the song

"Kakkoi!! Demo imi wa?" (Sahie bhidu, par iska matlab kya?)

"Shitte naii....boku wa urdu go ka heta desu..." (Donno, my urdu is weak)

"Sooonanokaa......." (Aisa kya?)

"Hai.....Hora mite......nani ga morattano yo!! "(Sale dekh, kuchh to mila hai...)

"Kore wa.....crono fishhi da yo!!! "(yeh to clown fish dikhta hai...)

"So ne...aa....sugoi....hoka mo aru no...!!!" (Achha...arre...ye baap hai...dusra bhi mila!!!)

"Help!! Help!! I am not sinking.... I am not sinking...."

Both were angoothachhaap in English. Miyomi tries it out...

"Wat r u.....not sinking about?"

"Nuts!!" He cries "Tesudai....Testudai..."

"ok..." Taro. He puts both the fishes in the small bucket.

"Boku wa...crono fishhi wa taberarenai.....totemo kanashku desu yo!!" (Mereko clowfish khana pasand nahi hai....woh kaafi emotional hote hain...)

"No probrem....kitte mieba taksan kane ga moray..." (Becha to achha paisa milega...)

 "....who ret da dogs out.....bo..bo..bo...bo...bo..." Both started singing in joy....


I rushed to the aquarium once I got the news about nemo. It was on second floor and I suddenly came across nemo....

Nemo was saddest ever.

Alone!

"What happened??"

"I proposed her"

"Whom?? Stangi??" I was a bit surprised.

"Yeah...."

"Then?"

"Before she cud answer, I was caught in the net..."He started crying now...

I could not bear that.

"But...but i heard on two clown fishes caught....where is stangi??"

"Stangi??" he turned back and I was surprised to see other fish

"You?? What you were doing their??"

"I was trapped!!!!" Merlin started crying "I was waiting for Dori. We were going to have....." he brokes up completely.

It was too much for me. I left i forever.



At the door of the aquarium, I was two of them waiting for me. I rushed towards them.

"Mera commosion do abhi"

"Deta hoon....Deta hoon....." Miyomi said

1 lakh yen was quite a good a amount, and I had to do so little for it!!

There was all fishy about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment