Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Epilouge....

"Story Avadli?" Dori aunt.

"Ho......" everyone in chorus....."but what happened to stangi at the end??" so asked koti.

"Stangi had lost someone who liked her. in such a great ocean, it was impossible that she would not have got someone 'special' for her"

"Ani sayyaf cha kaay zala?" Adie

"Sayyaf cha tasahi kaay honar hota kadhi?"

"And Marcelo, Cami, Tamarind and Lolita?" Kancha

"Marcelo ended up with marrying Tamarind. Cami and Lolita are still looking for their best"

"That's so strange!!! Why didn't they tried between each other? A arrogant girl and a shy girl could've been a good combo..." Asmu

"Shut up Asmu....not all are like you....people do wait for a long time for partner their choice....it cannot be adjustment every time..."

"And what happened to you Dori Aunti?" Dhoku & Modak in chorus.

"Hmm.....I ended up with 'I'. I felt it was a perfect "An I for an I" situation for me....I still visit Okinawa aquarium to visit both nemo and Merlin. They are fine...."

"One last question. Is this a true story??" Skeptical Kanchan

"Good question!!!"

1 comment:

  1. This content may be disturbing for few. People are advised to use your conscience or go to hell...

    ReplyDelete