Sunday, September 5, 2010

A short story about love....

"What happened then....?" Dory eagerly asked Marlin. She was totally moved by the story. She didn't talk much through out the story. Dori was quite emotional in nature and Marlin was quite aware of the same.

"Tell me Marlin, what did Nemo received that day? Acceptance or rejection?"

Marlin stood up and went a few step ahead. Perhaps he was not sure whether to say it or not.

"Does that matter? Does that matter if she accepted his affection towards her, or just ruled it out? It doesn't. Love stories, I wonder why, need always to end up in some sophisticated and classical way. Either it goes with a success of failure, but love stories need not have an ending as far as I think".

"But why? Don't you think it should have an end, as everyone excepts that way only?"

"Dory, I am not talking about the novels and movies. I am talking about the real ones."

"Even for them, there is some end. I am not at all getting your point, Marlin"

"Unfortunately, every love story has some condition associated with it.Boy and Girls come up with some expectation when they fall in love for each other. Even when they like someone, that is based on some condition. Girl thinks her lover should be handsome, well settled in economic point of view, fun loving person, while Boy looks for a beautiful girl which can take care of him and his family"

"Marlin, well....as long as I think, that is nothing wrong it that. Everyone has a choice to chose his own life partner. Why do you think that there is anything wrong in thinking that way"

Marlin looked into Dory's eyes. She was totally puzzled on what he was talking about. He just came near her, adjusted her hairs and came back his place. He was not looking at her now, instead he was looking at ground.

"Dory, Love is not something that can be planned about. There is no philosophy about it. It is instantaneous feeling one get when he like that person.You can think of it before, neither you can have any preconceptions about it. It cannot have any conditions."

"Dory, you know how much I like you, but I cannot explain you why I like you. It is just that I like you. It just happens. There is no materialistic factor that influenced my love towards you. I never thought whether your beautiful or ugly, you are highly educated or ordinary graduate, you can cook something for me or you cannot. What about you? You never bothered about my looks, never though of my low income life, never bothered about my education. What we like is ourselves. We have our love story..an unconditional one... Now tell me frankly, do you really interested in finding the end of our love story?"

She was almost in tears.For the first time, she realized that she never had any thoughts while he fallen in Love for Marlin.She went towards him, held her shoulders and looked into her eyes"

"I don't think so, darling....I don't want to know about end of our love story....because I never want to end it at all."

It was a wonderful love story. But what happened with Nemo? Did Stangi accepted him? or it was just another Sunday evening for Nemo? 

3 comments:

  1. This is tooooo much sentimental. Please forgive if it is hurting your emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chutya he band kar ata...nahitar tujhe part kadun Mhmd Ali Road var vikin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parva vik, parva id aahe, bhaav changla yeil...

    ReplyDelete