Wednesday, August 25, 2010

End of the begining....

A giant squid...where did it came from? where will it end up into? No one knows....
Perhaps it came from pacific and end up in Malacca strait...or may be south china..or may be take its final breath in some Cantonese or Philippine restaurant, you never know....you can never predict...

I wonder where Nemo's story gonna end.

Nemo is an innocent, sensitive guy, never did hurt anyone. Never did he thought of cheating anyone for his own fun or his own benefit. But he always lacked common sense in his behavior. He always came up his own theories of life and implemented them strictly, no matter what it took. Even I could never change his way of living.

Where did he went wrong? Or we went wrong on him?

"Absolutely Wrong!!!", he was really angry at this moment, "How you could so insane? I do like her seriously and you are making mockery of my emotions?"

"Have it" I offered a plum milkshake. He accepted it, but started drinking so hurriedly, as if he wanted to get out of this house.

"I know how much you like her. I know you are serious about the relations you want to share with her. No doubt you're loyal enough to hold the relations steady. But have you ever thought what it takes to built a relationship?"

I could clearly see a interrogation mark on his face.

"Did you ever try to maintain a conversation with her in order to know her better? Did you ever tried to verify whether she trusts you or not? Love cannot be a one way traffic. There need to be a dialogue, not just monologue.If she does not count you, it is your fault. You never tried to express your views in front of her. Not everyone is as sensitive as you, especially for those whom they barely matter. You need to create that sense in her mind.

Just be confident and talk to her. I know you will really be successful. It is all about how you exchange your emotions with her. It is always better to be explicit in your thoughts than to be concealed and frustrated"

I really don't know what is going to happen with Nemo, but I am really feeling satisfied for what I did today. Hope it works!!!

1 comment:

  1. nothing is wrong with nemo. all he needs to do is understand the flow and ride it in right direction. nemo has a depth which only he can express. but dont let him sit deeper. let him be with the flow.

    ReplyDelete