Sunday, August 15, 2010

Silence increases...

Sitting on the couch, with a mug of hot coffee in your hand and climate is soothing....aren't these the favorable conditions to think of a resolving issue? But somehow, it was not working for me....

"Coffee or cocoa?"I suddenly realized he might need one....

"Neither...." he murmured. Then he stood up again and looked out of the window. It was raining heavily. He then looked at me and I just felt as if he is going to start with his emotional story again.

"Do you have some crab soup by any chance?", I was surprised. "Why soup dude?"

"Donno...feel like having one...."

Since Nemo started coming to my place, i used to keep that stuff in my kitchen.

"And a seaweed salad to...."

"Seaweed is out. Will fried herring do?"

"No...No...not the fried one....get a baked one instead..." he insisted, with a bit caution.

After finishing his delicacies, he again sat on the same laminated chair of mine.

"Dude, I really feel sad about you. Why don't you talk to her."

"What should I talk? That what's wrong with her? "Why are you so upset? Can I help you someway?" No.....I don't want her to get hurt....she must've got hurt already by something..."

Silence.....one min......two mins....ten mins....

"May be she's not sad at all and it's your illusion"I gathered some courage to say these words.

"My friend....I'll be happy to know she's not, but what if she is?"

"Does she use any communicator" I carelessly said.

"What??" loud cry was obvious.

"Sorry....I forgot..."Stupid was I to ask this question. But if there was any, did Nemo dare to talk to her on a communicator?

Perhaps no.

Nemo should approach her through some means. What could it be??

No comments:

Post a Comment