Saturday, August 14, 2010

Turnaround

"....hmm....so?"

I can't understand Nemo's emotions perfectly. As far i know nemo, he never used to be so extrovert.....At times, he used to chew his own words and I used to think, "Am i really so harmful to this naive fella?"

Today's scene was a complete a turnaround. Nemo was upset, so was I...he was upset because she was upset.

"Now, who is she?" i reluctantly asked before he could start crying again.

"The same i told you about. She lives near bonin trench....we went for scuba diving 4-5 times...and i made a record of 11 kms under water!!"

Guy suddenly gathered some enthusiasm for a second and continued "It was second time when we met, I started liking her....."

Shouldn't I expect some joy on Nemo's face?? But he had lost it already....

"So you like her, hnnnn?", I knew Nemo for 5 years now. This was not a unique dialogue for me. Story was different though...

"Yeah, but i can't see her upset. The way she behaves is her proxy feeling. I know she's not happy..."

Hmm....sounds strange....met her just few times....and he's getting her feelings....pretty strange...

"...hmm....so?"

"So what? I can't see her that upset. I just want to bring joy to her face now..." Nemo really looked disturbed.

Excavation was evident. "But why she's upset?"

"I really don't know. Saddest part is I can't ask her that....we never talked on a personal level that much...she may feel offended"

Now it's tough for me. She wont entertain her e-motions, and he's anyways too shy to talk to her.

Mondai desu ne!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment